REGISTER NOW FOR AWP’S NEW YORK CITY EXTRAVAGANZA! IT’S THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME!
Open to: Advanced Students ages 11 & up. All AWP Pro-Track Students, including AWPlayers Company , Film School, Pro-Kids, Advanced Classes, Xtreme Acting & The Right Track. (Students younger than 11 may attend with parent)
BROADWAY, here we come! Departure very early Saturday morning, June 27, 2015; Return: Thursday, July 2, 2015.
Accommodations: The beautiful Belvedere Hotel on W.48th, in the heart of the theatre district & 2 blocks from Times Square. 4 per room Total Price Per Student: $1,695.00 Price per parent: $985 without hotel. (Hotel fee will be determined by number of adults you have in your room. We will charge exactly what the hotel charges. OR, you may stay with friends/family etc. and still participate in all shows & events. Note: Parents are not charged for workshops, but are welcome to observe.)
“Egads,” you say! That’s a lot of money! Not really because it includes:
* Round Trip Air fare
* Taxi to & from airport
* All ground transportation via taxis
* Deluxe hotel accommodations
* 5 Shows (This is the largest expense, but it’s why we’re going!)
* Chat sessions with working NY actors
* Workshops with the New York Conservatory of Dramatic Arts
* TV/Film Acting Workshops with industry pros
* Audition Workshops
* Chats with Talent Agents* …….. and much more!!! Oh, joy!
What’s not included: Food. Bring money for food and souvenirs. (Show CDs/programs etc.) Airline’s checked baggage fee.
How do I sign up, you say? Fill out the application form below & give to Lynn Stallings in person, OR put it in the AWP office. A $565 non refundable deposit is required with application to save a space.
Spaces Are Limited!!
THE LA EXTRAVAGANZA TRIP – We are Hollywood Bound: November 20-25th, 2015!
‘LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION! We’re off to LA for an introduction to the Entertainment Industry in “Tinsel Town”!
Departure: Friday, November 20th via Delta, Return: Wednesday, November 25th in the afternoon. Accommodations: The Spectacular Sheraton Universal Hotel at the edge of Universal Studios. 4-5 per room. Total Price Per Person: $1,995.00 “Egads”, you say! That’s a lot of money! Not really because this spectacular trip includes:
* Round Trip Air fare to Los Angeles * All LA ground transportation via vans * Luxury Hotel accommodations at Sheraton Universal * Acting classes with the ‘pros’ * Chat sessions with very powerful TV & Film personalities (Celebrities, Agents, Producers, Writers etc.) * Audition for LA Casting Directors & Agents * Workshops * Improv Comedy Show * Tickets to Universal Studios theme park * Sightseeing And much more!! Oh, joy , oh, rapture!
* Students will be well chaperoned by Lynn & Don Stallings & other AWP staff to guide this most creative adventure! What’s NOT included: Food, tips & Baggage fees. Bring money to cover these costs. Suggest $50-$60/day to be safe. Of course, we can eat for less than that.
MAY PARENTS ATTEND? Yes! Parents are invited to travel with the group and attend all workshops, shows and events. This trip is a grand opportunity for the students to safely exercise their autonomy and begin to take charge of their own careers. The role of the parent during this trip will be as a quiet observer as their child takes the initiative to ask questions and participate in workshops. Parents will learn a great deal about the industry , meet terrific people, be thoroughly entertained and have a blast. The fee for parents remains the same and is based on two adults to a room. Private rooms may be booked for an additional fee.